Twitchxx's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Twitchxx

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Twitchxx

  1. Hey guys my name's seth. I have a 77 280z. I have it up and running and got a good deal on some turbo stuff. As for the ecu,s I got one seems to be an na and one seems to be a dinan tuned 300zx unopened ecu. I also picked up the turbo dizzy. Got the manifold and turbo for 75$ !!! Here's some pics let me kno if you think either ecu will work for the turbo http://s1202.photobucket.com/user/Twitch_PA/profile/

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.