danr75z's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

danr75z

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by danr75z

  1. Thanks for the suggestions guys. Ordered the manual from the store on here last week, as soon as it comes I will get after it.
  2. I am trying to resurrect a 75 280Z that has been sitting for several years. Traced wiring, replaced coil, tested wiring, following Chilton manual. It will run on carb cleaner. With a hot wire connected to the fuel pump I have fuel to the injectors. I tried a noid light and found no injector trip. Computer bad?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.