Everything posted by FLAM
-
P7250385
Orig. owner now ready to sell l971 Datsun 240Z. Asking $6500. Garaged. No accidents. 87,000 mi. 3,000 on rebuillt engine. New muffler. New tires. Has A/C freon. Needs rails reinforced. Have file. More photos on request. Will consider counter offer. Contact: Frank at Ph. 716-4847885
-
P7250389
- P7250387
-
P7250386
I repaintedthe 1971 240Z. Has new muffler. New tires. Rebuiilt the engine; has 3,000 mi. on it. Replaced or repaired: master cyl.,clutch assembly, slaave cyl., fan clutch, radiator, water pump, timing chain, necessary gas and brake lines.
-
P7250386
I repaintedthe 1971 240Z. Has new muffler. New tires. Rebuiilt the engine; has 3,000 mi. on it. Replaced or repaired: master cyl.,clutch assembly, slaave cyl., fan clutch, radiator, water pump, timing chain, necessary gas and brake lines.
-
P7250385
I repaintedthe 1971 240Z. Has new muffler. New tires. Rebuiilt the engine; has 3,000 mi. on it. Due to my age and health, I am now ready to sell this car that I love driving. Call me at 716-484-7885
-
P7250385
I repaintedthe 1971 240Z. Has new muffler. New tires. Rebuiilt the engine; has 3,000 mi. on it. Due to my age and health, I am now ready to sell this car that I love driving. Call me at 716-484-7885
-
P7250385
I repaintedthe 1971 240Z. Has new muffler. New tires. Rebuiilt the engine; has 3,000 mi. on it. Due to my age and health, I am now ready to sell this car that I love driving. Call me at 716-484-7885