uwil0m's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

uwil0m

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by uwil0m

  1. The interior is black. I am staying mostly original. As you can see on the recent picture in the gallery I did put 280ZX wheels on it. New floor pans are next. It may take a while to save up the $ for the interior.
  2. uwil0m posted a gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  3. Michael, I just posted a picture from last year. I recently put some nice 280ZX wheels on the car. I bought this car in 1979. Its been a nice toy ever since. At the time I owned a 260Z, but when I saw the serial number on this one I had to buy it. I still frequently drive the car. Mark
  4. uwil0m posted a gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  5. I've got 240Z number 319 (made 11/69). It is almost completely stock. Everything looks good except the interior. After 33 years the plastic is falling apart. Valuewise I'm trying to decide whether to leave the interior ugly and originial or to make it nice. Any recommendations?? Mark Matthews, NC

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.