mslinker's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

mslinker

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mslinker

  1. I have reconditioned an OEM Harada power antenna for my 1971 240Z including replacement of the mast and it is working properly. Now I need to find a replacement mount nut which has the conical shape and a rubber seal at the top to prevent a recurrence of the prior water damage. I have found a number of replacement antenna kits from Harada and Dorman from which I may source the nut. Does anyone already know of a good replacement before I begin a trial and error approach? Thanks, Mike mslinker@gmail.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.