stu's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

stu

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by stu

  1. stu replied to stu's topic in Electrical
    OK, thanks, I'll do some more searching
  2. stu posted a topic in Electrical
    I'm a brand new owner, just purchased a 1972 240Z, original motor but seller had replaced distributor, alternator and changed 4-speed to 5-speed all from a 1981 280Z. My tach is not working and I was wondering if any of the 280 replacement parts are to blame and what can I do to get the tach working.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.