mastin39180's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

mastin39180

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mastin39180

  1. Thanks for the advise. Both wires are black all the way back to the pickup. I will try hooking it up and see what happens. Needed to know if hooking it up backwards would harm the module.
  2. I am replacing a burned out crane ignition system on my 260z with a GM HEI module and will be installing a rebuilt distributor. I have found a lot of useful information on this forum, but still have one question. When connecting the pickup leads to the module the discussions refer to the positive and negative leads. My disributor has a plug with a maie and female connector from the pickup. My question is this: which is the positive lead and which is the negative lead? Thanks

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.