joakcal's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

joakcal

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by joakcal

  1. joakcal replied to joakcal's topic in Introductions
    Thankyou for the leads. Will look into the lines, most likely culprit. Ambiance was good until the smell moved from the garage into the house
  2. joakcal posted a topic in Introductions
    Hi: I am a new member from California. I have just purchased a 72 Z and noted that there is a slight gasoline or exhaust smell inside the car. I have not found any leaks in the fuel system or the exhaust system. I have had a 73 before and I don't recall having that problem. Does any of you have any experience with that? Any suggestion on what I should check next. Thanks.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.