gamerxe's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

gamerxe

Community Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gamerxe

  1. I did have a small problem when sitting in traffic this summer, but just added a bottle of redline water wetter to the system and it worked great! No more overheating, even in 110 degree heat! It looks like I have all sorts of options for the new radiator, thx! But I do think it I would like to get a front spoiler to "hide" the larger radiator, know of a good used one anywhere? ( I'll ask in the wanted section)
  2. I live in the southwest, and it seems all the ones that I have found used or are new from the radiator shop are three core ones. Supposed that was to keep them from overheating?
  3. That's good news, thanks! I have the car low enough that I don't think the extra "depth" will be hardly noticed.
  4. I have managed to destroy my '71's radiator. Does anybody know if I can swap in a three row from a later year, like a '78 or maybe even a '81?
  5. thats what i was afriad of. 'He was asking $150 from disk to disk so I had to ask. but he does have a '88 diff also that I may take instead. Thx Mark
  6. I found a r200 in a turbo '85. Is this a non lsd unit and what would the ratio be? I think it was auto tranny if that helps. Is this an easy swap just like the others?
  7. most of that toyota stuff is 7.5" or 190mm. I have know several people that done this in their toy's. Still not sure if it will slide into a z though.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.