DROD's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

DROD

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DROD

  1. Hey everybody what's up? I'm Danny. I'm from Miami, FL but I live in Oceanside, CA right now due to my job. I've recently purchased a '71 Z. I moved out here once I left Japan after a few years; which is where I was introduced to the car. I've always thought it'd be cool to own one some day and get some hands on work in a garage. My younger brother and I have started to strip it down and chemically remove/ sand the car down to the metal surface. I want to prevent any problems if there are any. If anyone has any tips feel free to pass 'em on! And some pics of the car http://img815.imageshack.us/g/002mz.jpg/
  2. DROD replied to sblake01's topic in Funnybone
    good laugh. thank you:laugh:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.