Maxceler8's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Maxceler8

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Maxceler8

  1. I never even thought about the fire weakening the metal work, thats a very good point. Thank you all, for your advice. Something in the back of my head was squawking at me when I saw the interior...but sometimes, ya never know till you ask. Cheers all! P.S. no monster trucks I know of...
  2. Hello all! I am new here, but not to the world of car forums in general. I did do a search, but couldn't really find anything that helped me, so I hope you won't mind me posting a new thread. I don't currently have a Z, but for many years, Ive known about this one that sits off of a dirt road in the boonies, pretty much abandoned. It always catches my eye, cuz you don't see them much around here, and it just seemed like it had potential. Well, a while ago I finally stopped to have a closer look at it, and snapped some pics. I was a little shocked at the condition of the interior, but I'm not sure if thats something that is easily resolved or no. Anyways, I guess I just want some opinions from people who are knwledgeable, if this particular car is worth the effort or not, esp for someone who is a novice (bitten off more than I can chew?). Without further ado, here are the pics. P.S. I think it might be a '77 or '78 280Z, does anyone know for sure which year? Thank you in advance!! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v709/Maxceler8/datsun%20z/?action=view&current=Picture001.jpg http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v709/Maxceler8/datsun%20z/?action=view&current=Picture003.jpg http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v709/Maxceler8/datsun%20z/?action=view&current=Picture005.jpg http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v709/Maxceler8/datsun%20z/?action=view&current=Picture004.jpg http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v709/Maxceler8/datsun%20z/?action=view&current=Picture009.jpg http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v709/Maxceler8/datsun%20z/?action=view&current=Picture008.jpg http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v709/Maxceler8/datsun%20z/?action=view&current=Picture012.jpg http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v709/Maxceler8/datsun%20z/?action=view&current=Picture011.jpg http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v709/Maxceler8/datsun%20z/?action=view&current=Picture010.jpg http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v709/Maxceler8/datsun%20z/?action=view&current=Picture015.jpg http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v709/Maxceler8/datsun%20z/?action=view&current=Picture013.jpg

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.