Fabio Moreira's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Fabio Moreira

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fabio Moreira

  1. Hi, everyone. I am from Brazil, and an admirer of the Z classic cars. I am looking for a very good sample of the 240Z, year 71 to 73, to bring down here for my personal use and private small collection. After many years working hard, I have decided to buy 5 special cars from the 70s, and the Z is among them. If any of you have one in real excellent shape, pristine condition, all original and low mileage (under 50K), let me know. Another option for me is a 77-79 280Z, but I definetely prefer the 240.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.