Steveluau73240's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Steveluau73240

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Steveluau73240

  1. I'm from the boston area , just picked up 240 1973 two mounths ago just turned 100,000 miles going threw it checking and changing the fluids . Doing the work my self ,a builder buy trade things are kind of slow this winter . I have a gardge makes it a little easyer , it's a good time to fix it up and get the car readdy for the spring . No driving till the salts is off the roads . Cars is a CA. car one little hole , from a lift I think an easy fix . That's it for now Steve

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.