Roman's Content - Page 2 - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Roman

Community Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Roman

  1. Hi all! I got my first Z, 240 1970! HLS 30 030901. It took a lot of time and effort to bring it over to Russia. Yea, that's where it is now! I guess it is the first and the only one 240Z in the country. Great car, I love it! But here is the thing, the more I read the more questions I get. Some days back I found that my car engine is #L24 144330, which as I understood comes from 1972 or 73 year model. And the hood isn't original and so is the dash. It made me think, what is this car? I will post some photos, maybe someone can help me to figure out which bits of the car comes from which model. It may help me a lot when it comes to ordering parts! As the only place I can get them from is USA.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.