makudori's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

makudori

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by makudori

  1. makudori posted a topic in Introductions
    Hi everyone my name is mark and I am from Australia. I have been living in Japan for the last year and I will go back to Australia in June. I hope to buy a 240z in the near future in Australia as I have come to like the old Zs. I became a member here to find information on the good and bad points of the old 240z and find out the best places in the world to get parts etc:cool:. Thanks

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.