Gigi280zx's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Gigi280zx

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gigi280zx

  1. Pls help. I am emotionally attached to this car, and it is currently in dire need of an overhaul. Approx 100K miles and once well-loved. How would I start to figure out costs and how do I choose someone to handle this project for me, should I decide to go forward. I believe the engine is good, however it hasn't been used in some time. Of course, needs tires, and needs body work, only one dent but paint is aging, interior work as well. Has some rust and has been outdoors for about 2+ years now ( previously garaged, but came upon hard times ). Pls help me decide whether to sell it, donate it or restore it. thanks !!:eek:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.