mfreeman002's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

mfreeman002

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mfreeman002

  1. Thanks, I'll take a look. This is a great site! Mike
  2. Hello Z fans, I'm new to CZC, I ran across your site last night while looking for a 260. You people have some beautifully restored cars. Now I'm more inspiered than ever to find one for myself. My brother had an orange 240, (a 72 I think), back in 1975. It unfortunately it was totaled late one night while trying to avoid a deer. (no one was hurt) If any of you know of any leads on a 260Z I sure would like to hear about it. I want a car that has had the 350 conversion or one that I can convert. Thanks, Great Site! Mike

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.