JimmZ's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

JimmZ

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JimmZ

  1. Hey guys. I had a question that maybe someone out there can help with. So my 81 280zx has been out of commission for a long while now and I have just got it going again. But the problem is that when I rev the engine above about 2500rpm somewhere on the passanger side I hear a buzzing noise kick on. It sounds like its some sort of alarm. Also at the same time I get the break light, the fuel light and door light all turn on at the same time. I buzzing stays on except for when I am in reverse, but comes back when I shift to any other gear including neutral. Anybody know what this means?
  2. Hey there, I have a 81 280z turbo that is in desperate need of help. I have had the thing for several years now it for about half the time I have had it, its been not working. Just recently I had the engine and the turbo rebuilt and and I instaled them myself. Now the poor car will run but it has a really ruff idle and somtimes will die. Also when its being driven the RPMs will go up and down in a very random pattern just like when its idleing. If anyone has any clue as to what might be wrong with it I would be eternally greatfull.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.