Mel McConaghy's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Mel McConaghy

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mel McConaghy

  1. Hi; I have a little problem with my 1978 280-Z. I won't say that my tach won't work because it dosen't matter if it's running or shut off it reads 3000 RPM and that's where it stays. I think I have checked out the wiring and can't find anything visable wrong. Could this be terminal for the tach or does some one have a fix. The car only has just over 39000 kilometres on it (24000miles). Mel

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.