melenzo's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

melenzo

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by melenzo

  1. Hi: Thanks so much for your quick response...The trim was on the car when I originally purchased it, so was that a delaer add-on (the same as my black louvers)? I have seen it on a few other '77s...thanks again-
  2. Hi All: I have a '77 280z (52,000 original miles-4 speed) and the little "chromed" strips that trace the wheel wells are peeling, exposing the ugly grey plastic underneath...are there replacements available for these? Can they be repaired using some sort of flexible metallic trim? Any suggestions? Thanks-

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.