BFOUR's Content - Page 3 - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

BFOUR

Community Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BFOUR

  1. BFOUR posted a gallery image in Member Albums
  2. BFOUR posted a gallery image in Member Albums
  3. BFOUR posted a gallery image in Member Albums
  4. BFOUR posted a gallery image in Member Albums
  5. BFOUR posted a gallery image in Member Albums
  6. BFOUR posted a gallery image in Member Albums
  7. BFOUR posted a gallery image in Member Albums
  8. BFOUR posted a gallery image in Member Albums
  9. BFOUR posted a gallery image in Member Albums
  10. BFOUR posted a gallery image in Member Albums
  11. BFOUR posted a gallery image in Member Albums
  12. BFOUR posted a gallery image in Member Albums
  13. BFOUR posted a gallery image in Member Albums
  14. BFOUR posted a gallery image in Member Albums
  15. BFOUR posted a gallery image in Member Albums
  16. BFOUR posted a gallery image in Member Albums
  17. BFOUR posted a gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  18. WOW! GREAT INFO. Thanks. it's been lots of help. I plan on pulling it out in a couple months, step 2 on my quest to restore it.
  19. Thanks for the tech info. I had found one out of a 78 and thought it would be the same. I'm glad I didn't get it.
  20. Hey. I just purchased my 75, but have loved the z car from afar for many years. Lots to do and lots to learn, but first things first. Can any one can help me find a speedometer for a reasonable price I would be very greatful
  21. HEY I hate to change the subject, but I was wondering what size tires you are running with the R200. Also being new at this, my question is how can I tell what my gear ratio is on my 75. I know that it was put in before I bought the car but thats about all I know.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.