evil-G-nius's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

evil-G-nius

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by evil-G-nius

  1. Hey guys, I need to know is there a shop that specializes in Z's out in Vegas? I need one that tunes single 4 barrel holley carbs and also knows wiring and all other ins and outs of the Z. Basically I need a Z specialist! . Any suggestions would be great...although if anyone says Doctor Dwayne Auto Specialist....thats a NO! They are the ones that screwed up the wiring on the car now
  2. got a part number by any chance?
  3. Hey all...I am new to the site but not a newb to auto forums! I did a search and couldnt find this problem! So my uncle has a 240...all original and he is the only owner. I am helping fix things cuz when I get a house...I can take the car from him...hehe..MINE! So he called me and said the car is having an ignition problem...for the lack of a better term. He says when he starts the car its fine, but when he turns it off and to the lock position...the car starts itself back up! It even runs while the is out. What could this problem be? I told him my theory was that since it is all original wiring, it is possible that the wires are bare somewhere along the line and are touching when he shuts the car down, thus hotwiring the car. Again...just a theory, but it sounds possible. Please anyone let me know what this problem is and where to begin to fix it! Thanx

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.