dalee's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

dalee

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dalee

  1. Gee n5eba must have read my mind, I found the same problem with my 71 240 last weekend. She drained a new battery (600cc) in 3 days, originally I thought it was the alternator not charging so I replaced that with a reco one. May be I wired it up incorrectly:stupid: NB : Everying on my car works fine and has done for the last 12 months. I pulled all the aftermarket crap off when I first bought it. I'll try those ideas and see if I can track down the culprit.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.