Brazel260z's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Brazel260z

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Brazel260z

  1. It happened all of a sudden. My gauges quit working and I have no idea why. The only gauges that work are my mph and my amp. Its a 74' 260z. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. I realize that this is an older thread but in case anyone with a 260z comes looking for answers they can find them. The speaker size that fits best is a 5 1/4" You dont need to use the original speaker brackets, you can simply screw in a new speaker using the original screw holes. I would redo all speaker cable though, if you dont it could cost you a blown set. Good luck.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.