Firedude5's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Firedude5

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Firedude5

  1. My 1978 280Z will start right up, and sounds great for about 2 minutes. The car will then quit, and will not restart for about 20 minutes. It will then restart, and run for about 2 minutes. The plugs seem to be fuel fouled. I have replaced the fuel pump, fuel filter, and plugs, and the problem is still the same. Not sure where to go from there! I am more a body man than a mechanic, but I am unable to find any mechanics in the SLC, Utah area that know anything about Z cars! Thanks!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.