bnielsen's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

bnielsen

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bnielsen

  1. Hi; I’m BJ and I live in Lakeland, FL. I had an ‘82z many years ago, and having been bitten, I’d like another one now. I’m seeing things in ads that I don’t understand and hope someone here can fill me in. For one, the term GL. Some of the cars are listed with this, such as: 1983 Nissan 280ZX GL. What’s the GL mean? And then there is the 2+2. Is that the 2 seats they cram in the back, or something else? If the car has the 2 rear seats, can they be folded completely out of the way? Thanks for any help you can provide, and thanks for keeping the car I love alive and well. BJ Nielsen

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.