1bigdaddy's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

1bigdaddy

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 1bigdaddy

  1. I need the diagram for my 73Z. Please Help
  2. 1bigdaddy posted a topic in Help Me !!
    I need to find a wiring diagram for my 73z. The components under the glovebox are for ?. Please help. Need to get her back on the road.
  3. Hello everyone. Glad to see we have a forum to get to know each other. I have had my Z since 1987.I have always loved this style car and what it represents. Right now i need to find a wiring diagram so i can trace out a problem im having.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.