silverZ's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

silverZ

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by silverZ

  1. I am also a chevy fan and can appreciate the cheap HP from a 350 but for my Z. I am contemplating going with a '89 to 93 Ford 5.0 efi set up. My wife had a Mustang a while back and I really liked the reliability and power it produced. You can easily get 300 hp and decent mileage from these engines. I also like the t-5 tranny. I don't know what type of mods would have to be done to get the tranny to line up. What do you all think?
  2. Guess the color of my Z? Its a '72 and looks pretty nice. I have been checking the forums looking up information on v-8 conversions. The info I have found has not made my descision to convert my z any easier. I dig the sound of a pumped and well tuned L engine and the pull of a v-8. Anyway, I understand there is going to be a Datsun show this coming weekend in Blackhawk, Ca. I live on the peninsula and would like to drive up with some other Z's. Well let me know. Later:pirate:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.