MSA Street Flare Picture - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

MSA Street Flare Picture

Featured Replies

Anyone have a picture or two of the rear Street flare's for 70-78 that MSA sells? I'd like to see a couple of pictures of the raw flare - not yet on a car. If you've got a picture or know of one on the net, let me know.

Thanks,

I'm not sure what their street flare is but I got flares from them. You can see them at my website. It has some pics during installation and may give you the view you are looking for.

http://members.tripod.com/Trueweb/Zcar

  • Author

Excellent - that's what I was looking for.

Nice Z car by the way,

Thanks

Whoa! I just recognized who "Oil Leak" was! Hey Brian! Anougher Roaster owner joins our ranks. You got the "Oil Leak" tag from your Bug-eye sprite, right?

  • Author

Yeah, I was restoring the Bugeye about the same time I got on the net so that was my first web site's name and it continues. Only had that car for a couple years. I've got a 72 Z also - hasn't run in years. It may be the next project.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.