Who's doing TSD rallies? - Racing - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Who's doing TSD rallies?

Featured Replies

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with TSD (time-speed-distance) rallies?

Where have you been doing your rallies?

I immediately thought that using the odometer, a palm computer and timer, you could calculate whatever you need, even average speed. Reading up on some of the category specs, I see that you might be limited to your memory only, or scribbling TSD numbers on paper, or anything-goes. Here's the link:

http://www.rallybc.com/html/regional_rules.htm#Classes

I think you start with the simpler 'paper' (memory) class, then move up, but I don't know where a palm computer would fit in. Right now I'm stuck with no Zed, no co-driver, and no where to rally :(

Maybe spring will bring new hopes...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.