260Z Radio bracket - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

260Z Radio bracket

Featured Replies

I recently purchased a '74 260Z that had the original radio replaced. When pulling the center console out (it is damaged and needs to be replaced) I noticed that nothing but the console faceplate is holding the radio in.

I'm assuming that some sort of bracket should be there. Am I correct? I'd like to know exactly what I'm looking for if I need to replace something.

Thanks!

ill go lock at my parts car but im not sure

it sounds like it should have one

as for the damaged basked i got a couple extra ill consider saleing

  • 5 months later...

I had the same problem with the 260z we are working on now. I got the bracket at MidwestZ used. You will have to go to a hardware store to find four for pan head screws to attach it to the console. The ZCar Microfiche CD was a bid help

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.