Geelong Speed Trials - Australia & NZ - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Geelong Speed Trials

Featured Replies

A great day out, sunny 30 degrees

post-2085-14150793206994_thumb.gif

  • Author

2 Zs running today

  • Author

Picture disapeared! File too big

  • Author

One last try

post-2085-14150793207456_thumb.gif

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

A little more exotic

post-2085-14150793208211_thumb.gif

  • Author

Roaring Forties GT40

post-2085-14150793208609_thumb.gif

Nick,

I'm sooo jealous! I uased to go to the speed trial religously and I really miss them. My little brother was there and he called me up to share some noise via his mobile phone!

Good to see that the Healy-snobs are finally allowing Japanese machinery into the trials too. I hear there was also an RX-2...

Hayden

  • Author

Two 240's one with 2.8 the other 3.0 litre.

The ex Skaife/Richards Group A Skyline GTR

GTR V-Spec

Skyline R31

GTR R33

GTIR

GTR-VSFC 33

Stop, stop...lalalalala! Can't hear you!!! Oh bugger - wish I'd been there!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.