Swap meet - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Swap meet

Featured Replies

Anybody here going to the Bendigo Swap Meet this weekend?

Biggest swap in the southern hemisphere

Was going to go but will go to Geelong Speed Trials instead.

Prefer Ballarat swap.

Nick

I wasn't planning on going but what's the Z content like?

I think i'll only go if other years have a good Z turnout but I'm only after "rare items".

:classic:

Crap - forgot all about it.

Went a couple of years back, there were a few parts there - I got an S30 parts manual for $80 & some FSM's for about $20. I've also recently remembered that there was a company there that would make 1-off rubber parts if you could provide a sample. Well, I've been scouring the globe for hatch hinge seals & I still have my old buggered ones. So a re-manufacture might be on the cards!

Never found anything for Z apart from manuals,magazines and few generic Datsun parts.

Own a EK Holden ute, son has an FC and daughter drives a Morris Minor so allways something to look for.

Nick

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

The Zed and Datto content I'd have to say would be on the low side. It takes years to book a site as most of the holders are old skool Holden,Ford,Chev.

Still you never know what your gonna find, over the past couple of years I've picked up the odd Weber, trim parts, heaps of cheap mags and even a running L28 for $100

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.