IGNORED

71 240Z mechanical parts car $1250

TAMR4449

The Car is a 71 240Z. I got it to restore but found out the floors and body panels require more experience to fix than I have. The thing is that mechanically, the car is sound.

The engine, carbs, transmission (4 speed), starter, suspension...... mechanically everything is good. I'm not sure about the brakes. They seem to work but all I've been able to do is drive the car around the yard so I haven't had to really test them. The engine (106,000 miles) is leaking a very small amount of oil around the gaskets but still runs very smooth. I can send you a short video of the engine running if you want to here it and see it.

If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me at TAMR4449@aol.com or call me at (860) 673-9738 (ask for Ross.) The car is in central CT, zip 06085.

I'll tow the car within about 100 miles providing the buyer will pay for the trailer rental and gas. I'm asking $1000 for it but make me an offer.

• 1 year later...