260z 2+2 r200 into 2 seater - Parts Swapping - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

260z 2+2 r200 into 2 seater

Featured Replies

Hi all

I been offered a 3.70 r200 diff and gearbox from a 1975/6 260z2+2, as replacements for the 3.90 diff and 5 speed from my 1972z ( which have gone elsewhere). Question I have is will the 260z 2+2 mustache bar and other mounting hardware fit onto the 2 seater OK. ( I ask as it is usually assumed that the r200 comes from a 280z and I do not know whether a 280z has the same mounting hardware as a 260z 2+2)

thanks for any help

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.