A few wee things - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

A few wee things

Featured Replies

Just thought some of you guys might be interested in these few things, being I'm not the one selling them, I didn't think it was appropriate for me to put them in "For Sale" as I wouldn't be able to answer lots of questions in regards to them etc.

They're on an NZ Auction website.

Bob Sharp #33 Dinky Car

Datsun 'D' Centre Caps

280Z bits

If this is an inappropriate post just let me know or kill it or whatever you wish. Just thought there might be some interest.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.