IGNORED

My first day as a Z owner

SuDZ

sudz:

Thanks for the story. Good to hear of another owner here on the right-coast. Hurry up and get some photos uploaded... and update periodically.

I'm woefully out of date in terms of updating my gallery, but soon enough.

Are you planning to tear yours down, or just fix up a bit as a daily driver..

Originally posted by Northern NJ Larry

sudz:

Thanks for the story. Good to hear of another owner here on the right-coast. Hurry up and get some photos uploaded... and update periodically.

I'm woefully out of date in terms of updating my gallery, but soon enough.

Are you planning to tear yours down, or just fix up a bit as a daily driver..

I have been meaning to get the pictures up but my camera was just lent out to my parents for their trip. So maybe in another week or two now.

Right now I am trying to get the engine running right, overheating issues fixed I believe ( at least in my short trips at night to prevent the law finding out hehe) and I am trying to get it too stop running so rich and backfiring. As well as bleeding things like clutch,breaks etc.

After that is done then I am going to attack the body. I dod not know yet how much of a frame off I am going to do but want to strip out seats and caprets on the inside to take care of some problems like seats and floors. Then I will have to sand down the outside and prep the body. Luckily for me I have two uncles in the autobody trade who can help me out with tips and the final painting.

So I am hoping to get the body looking good this winter and have it available to drive for the summer. Hopefully it actually workds out that way.

Where on the east coast are you?

SuDZ

Originally posted by Northern NJ Larry

Northern NJ, hence my ID... about 4.5 hrs from Boston.

I have no idea why that did not register with me. I was in a bit of a hurry taking care of some stuff then I was like Doh! :stupid:

SuDZ