Heater Control Panel Questions - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Heater Control Panel Questions

Featured Replies

I'm restoring a 1970 Fairlady Z and I need to replace the heater control panel. My "Off" is on the far right and I've not seen one like this.

"heat vent off"

"heat room"

"room def"

I also want to change the control mechanism. Is it possible to use one of the more common heater control panels and connect the cables differently so that everything does what its supposed to? Alternatively, is there a source for a direct replacement for my panel? Thanks in advance.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.