Simple jokes - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Simple jokes

Featured Replies

ROFLLOL :sick: :sick: :sick:

These are the sort of jokes "She Who MUST Be Obeyed" likes.

Q. What do you give a sick frog ??????????

A. A Hopperation !!!!!!!!!!!

Q. Where do cows go for fun ????????????

A. The MOOOOOVIES !!!!!!!!

Q. What do you call a monster with 4 eyes, 1 horn,

7 legs and 10 belly buttons ???????????

A. UGLY.

When I heard them I dutifully laughed in what I thought was an appropriate manner. (Gotta keep the peace huh ??).

Rick.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.