R.C 240z shell! - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

R.C 240z shell!

Featured Replies

Hiya! Does anyone know where I can get a 240z shell for my 1/10 scale R.C car? I've e-mailed hobby shops but nothing. Any help would be appreciated!:stupid:

Hi I got a 240z and 240ZG 1/10 scale shell from US from a place called strictly z I dont know if they are still around. The shells are great but cost around$150 if I remember right. there web site is strictlyz.com

Ash

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.