a/c help in my 71 240 - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

a/c help in my 71 240

Featured Replies

Hi,

I need help with my a/c in my 71 240z. When i bought the car the box under the dash for the a/c was gone the rest of the system is there. I would like to know if a box out of a 73 240 is the same as the 71.

looking for a z ( have found one)

  • 4 weeks later...

I believe most of the A/C units were put in by the dealer by some aftermarket company. None came with it from the factory. I guess you would only need to find one that will fit under your dash.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.