You Bloody Beauty, I Found It !! - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

You Bloody Beauty, I Found It !!

Featured Replies

:stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned that "Precious" had developed a noise that I couldn't locate.

Well, I found the problem.

The screw that secures the base of the radio antennae had loosened and fallen out, allowing the base to move and contact the bodywork whenever the car hit a bump.

A couple of minutes with a drill and fitting a small nut and bolt and, HEY PRESTO !!!!!!! NO MORE NOISE,.

Thanks to those who suggested possible causes.

Rick.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.