Unused (NOS) 26510-N3400 license lamp for 8/73 and later Datsun Z cars! - For Sale - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

Unused (NOS) 26510-N3400 license lamp for 8/73 and later Datsun Z cars!

Featured Replies

Unused (NOS) 26510-N3400 license lamp for 8/73 and later Datsun Z cars! Ready to bolt on - no repainting or cleaning your old/scratched one - saves you time! I am unsure of the upper date range cutoff for fitment. Please look at the pictures to determine applicability for your car.

I didn't realize at the time I purchased it that it was not the correct lamp for my 71. As received, it had a slight discoloration (like a finger with thinner on it wiped it accidently) when I got it. I used the Ford color and matte paint (as detailed elsewhere in the forum) to touch up just the front face (not the whole grey area). The paint match looks very close to original. Hi resolution pics available.

Price: $200 plus shipping cost to you.

IMG_20260308_133253.jpg

IMG_20260308_133316.jpg IMG_20260308_133335.jpg IMG_20260308_133347.jpg

IMG_20260308_133358.jpg IMG_20260308_133406.jpg IMG_20260308_133415.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.