IGNORED

Car Seat Replacements - New Z owner

shoudt

The right amount of shock add to torque force, does nothing but good when loosening any fastener. Impact tools got their bad name by their improper useage by the bozo at the tire shop. Take a good look at him one time ..... His socket on that impact wrench is so very worn out, It's almost the next size up! So to start with, he's concentrating the force on the points of the fastners. Then, he doesn't care if the impact value is set too high or not "just spin em off" is all that matters too him.

Placing your phillips driver firmly into the screw-head and tapping the back of the driver lightly with a ball-peen hammer may allow you to extract the screw without damage. The same method is employed, no matter what the scale, from 1/32'' to 10''. In my industry, to loosen a 4'' nut, you use a 3 foot long wrench and a 2 pound mallet. The shock allows you to remove the fastner with just enough torque with out damage.

When I nod my head, you hit it.