IGNORED

Parts for Sale: Garage Sale

Richard McDonel

Garage Sale

Finding myself with way too much car stuff, and at an age when I should be simplifying things, I'm offering for sale Datsun 240Z parts. Far better they end up in the hands of fellow enthusiasts rather than in a dump or scrap-metal yard. So here goes - if there isn't room on this page, I'll post more:

But first three items, all new in original packaging, for later models, 1976-78. These are by Precision Replacement Parts Corp:

Part # 80334 N4520, Glass run rubber ,Two of these, left and right, $20 the pair

Part # 76801. N4600 R. side door rubber 280Z $70

Now to the 240 stuff:

Two half-shaft pairs                                                                                               Fair cond.                                                            $20 pair

Clutch release bearing                                                                                           New                                                                      $15                     

Clutch fork boot                                                                                                     New                                                                       $10

Timing gear set                                                                                                      New                                                                        $100

Connecting rod set                                                                                                Used                                                                       $10

Flywheel bolt set (6)                                                                                             New                                                                         $20

Inner shift level boot (rubber)                                                                              new                                                                           $10  

Two radio mounting brackets used                                                                    good, power coated                                                 $5

Horn button                                                                                                           used                                                                          free

Two Rear shock tower caps                                                                                 used                                                                          $10

L.side "sugar scoop" headlight surround                                                           solid                                                                            $35

Hood                                                                                                                      some damage at front                                                 $60

L.F lower valance with signal lens                                                                       fair-good                                                                       $25

L taillight bulb receptacle/reflector                                                                    serviceable                                                                     $15

Front bumper                                                                                                       needs work                                                                    $20

L.F. fender fair-good $50

Headlight bucket                                                                                                 ugly, but sound                                                              $ 5

R.Side window riser                                                                                            good                                                                                 $20

Series 1 rear hatch vent                                                                                     minor damage                                                                 $20

Performance lowered spring set   11" and 11.25"                                              V. good                                                                            $50

Two McQuay-Norris steering boots                                                                  New                                                                                 $20 the pair

Tie-rod end left                                                                                                  New                                                                                  $15

Tie-rod end right                                                                                                New                                                                                   $15

Rear lower control arm                                                                                      Good, powder coated                                                       $50

Brake master cylinder                                                                                        used                                                                                   Free

Finally  I have two lovely brake rotors, still in their original boxes,  made by "Bremstrommeln".  These are drilled and ventilated with a diameter of 11"  Offset is 1/2 inch. thickness is 7/8" and 4-bolt pattern is 4".  I tracked down the manufacturer, and their site transferred me to a site with many different part numbers, all apparently intended for Nissan products. part # in this case is 40206 - 63P02. There was a contact e-mail address to which I wrote and the reply came from Nissan wholesale who told me they had no record of the number.  I was asked to check of the make and model, but the list showed nothing older than mid-70s, and no 240Z. These discs have to fit something, and I'm thinking that someone out there would love to have them on a track-day, or even race car.

• Advertiser
    Richard McDonel
  • Date
    08/23/2023
  • Price
  • Category