Z Bulletin - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Z Bulletin

Featured Replies

Here in the states, at least in the NY area, there used to be a Z Club that printed/mailed Z-Bulletin newsletters.

I used to have a large stack but sold them when I sold my previous Z back in '89.

Anyone else recall these newsletters? Does anyone have them? I'd love to scan them and make them available electronically...

Northern NJ Larry

Just out of curiousity, where in northern jersey are you located? I am about 30 minutes from the poconos!

  • Author

Western Morris County just off Rt 80 near Lk Hopatcong.

Sounds like your nearby. I'm just started to tear down my 71 and am always looking for someone to work with (I supply beer).

Northern NJ Larry

I'm right around the corner from you. I'm in Blairstown eixt 12, or exit 19 even off rte 80. Currently in the garage under restoration I have a 76 280, and an early 74 260. There;s a 78 2 seater in my driveway, and then I have one more 78 2+2 sitting in storage.

Feel free to drop me an email or PM me! I'd be glad to come help you out, get rid of a couple cold ones, and swap some Z stories!

If you're looking to swap your 2.4, let me know. I have several spare blocks laying around.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.