Need a good mechanic! - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Need a good mechanic!

Featured Replies

I own a '73 240z (first sold in 10/72) and I live in Los Angeles (westside) and have had a horrible time trying to find a decent mechanic. I don't have a garage so I can't do much work myself but every mechanic I've been to that claims to know a lot about Zs screws up my 240 worse than when I brought it to them.

So far I've tried the ZExpert in Marina del rey and Peter's Foreign Auto in Santa Monica.

I don't really want to have to take my car all the way down to Gardena or Orange County to get it worked on.

Anyone know of any good Z mechanics on the westside of LA?

If you do, you can email me at:

kaisersolse@earthlink.net

or

poshiro@5thgearadv.com

Thanks, in advance for any help!!!

in Whittier where Iused to take my 240 called Mike's Z Shop, It's of painter Ave. theyre pretty good and reasonable. I dont know if you want to come that far east though.

theres a shop in either long beach or signal hill called datsun garage. don't kno if you want to come all the way down here but they're pretty good.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.