280z "quick start" switch - Fuel Injection - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

280z "quick start" switch

Featured Replies

Hi all - 

This is the product of a few different EFI tuning/tricks threads we've been going through as a forum.  I always enjoyed how quickly the car starts up in the winter with the cold start valve so I came up with a way to manually trigger the csv which (pretty much) instantly starts the car regardless of the weather.

I created a youtube video for the community here

 

cheers,

chase

Edited by chaseincats

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.