IGNORED

Parts Wanted: ISO 280ZX heater valve

Flyzlo

ISO 280ZX heater valve

I’m looking for a new 27116-P7400 heater valve to fit a 1981 Datsun 280ZX. The heater/air conditioner is a automatic air system. This part is now listed as “out of production “.  Maybe someone can point me to a company that can rebuild these valves or if you have one and can ship to Canada I am interested. 

• Advertiser
    Flyzlo
  • Date
    10/05/2022
  • Price
    $123
  • Category
  • Year
  • Model
    280ZX GL

• 3 weeks later...

Are you positive yours is broken entirely? Mine was rusty as all hell from leaking. It can be pulled apart and the rubber seal replaced. Thus it stops leaking. I was looking for a new one for a long time, until I just took the time to fix it.

1 minute ago, ckurtz2 said:

Are you positive yours is broken entirely? Mine was rusty as all hell from leaking. It can be pulled apart and the rubber seal replaced. Thus it stops leaking. I was looking for a new one for a long time, until I just took the time to fix it.

How did you replace the seal? Where did you get the parts? More info please