IGNORED

Cars for Sale: 1973 240z - Always been in GA

GeoJoe

1973 240z - Always been in GA

My '73 240z is up for sale - have to make room for the kid's car in the garage.

Always a GA Z, this one was originally sold in Macon in a green over tan combo. It has since had a windows-out restoration with all new seals and new windshield. Professionally painted the same red color as the 2017 Nissan GT-R and all chrome blacked out. Bumpers off a '72 240z. Almost zero rust, straight rails and an overall outstanding survivor.

L28 engine swap and 5 speed transmission. Complete engine overhaul with new headers and exhaust that sounds amazing. New radiator and new choke assembly makes for easy starts. New suspension and brakes too. Lot's of local work, most notably much of it from the late, great John Williams. Runs strong and straight.

Interior work includes OEM black vinyl and headliner with new carpets over complete layer of sound and heat-proofing material, new seat belts, heater core and stereo with subwoofer. All gauges work, except the clock is a little slow. Dashcam can be included and plugged into the lighter for now.

Hagerty tells me I should insure this at $36k - so that's what I'm looking for.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/d/buford-1973-datsun-240z/7518486988.html

IMG_8047.jpg

IMG_8039.jpg

IMG_8041.jpg

• Advertiser
    GeoJoe
  • Date
    08/07/2022
  • Price
    $36,000
  • Category
  • Year
  • Model